By Julie Roberts
Park City is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in the country, but the high price tag of resort living keeps many prospective buyers out of the market. Fortunately, there’s a new resort development in Park City that’s not just affordable but also innovative and modern: YOTELPAD. This project is the result of a collaboration between Replay Destinations, a world-renowned developer; and YOTEL, the premier affordable-luxury hotel chain. Here are just a few things that differentiate YOTELPAD from the typical Park City resort development:
- PADs, not condos or timeshares—The formula behind YOTELPAD is simple: combine luxury-resort elegance with efficiently designed smart spaces called PADs. The units are reasonably priced with a starting point of $275,000, and owners have the benefit of full ownership with the ability to rent their PADs if they choose. The style is contemporary modern, with natural materials, clean lines, and oversized windows that showcase Park City’s gorgeous outdoor setting. The PAD sizes range from 330 square feet to over 1,000 square feet, and every inch of space is carefully designed to maximize function and minimize costs.
- Fine finishings—The standard PAD features include quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and nine-foot ceilings. Additionally, each PAD is fully furnished with transformable Italian-made furniture that utilizes every inch of space. When it is time to go to sleep, PAD owners can just remove the sofa’s cushions to reveal a cozy wall bed. For the kids, there’s a fully functioning desk that converts to bunk beds. Each pad is turnkey and painstakingly planned, from the heated towel racks in the bathroom down to the forks and knives in the kitchen.
- Amazing amenities and social spaces—YOTELPAD amenities include 15,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor social spaces that PAD owners can use to entertain. Other amenities include a fireside lounge, game room, car valets, and even an attendant who will take care of your skis. The YOTELPAD fitness area meets all the requirements of even the most devoted exercise enthusiast with a fully equipped gym, pool, steam room, and flex yoga area.
- Prime location—The YOTELPAD development is conveniently located in the heart of Canyons Village, which is the first village base you’ll find as you drive to Park City. PAD owners are just steps away from Utah’s first-class skiing that can be accessed via the Red Pine Gondola and Orange Bubble Express. Dining and shopping options are also located close to the development.
- Emphasis on technology—YOTELPAD uses technology to streamline and simplify the guest and owner experience with features such as an app with a check-in and check-out service, a digital concierge, and smart TVs.
Don’t miss out on your chance to own your own fully furnished and impeccably designed PAD! Reservations for ownership will be accepted starting on February 26, 2018 via a formal reservation agreement along with a $10,000 refundable deposit. Construction is expected to start this year with an estimated completion date of early 2020. For more information, go to www.yotelpadparkcity.com or visit the YOTELPAD showroom at 1700 Park Avenue in Park City (adjacent to Starbucks).